- You have a passion for Microsoft technology;
- You have 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience;
- You have knowledge of one or more Microsoft technologies such as: Azure, O365, Windows Server 2016, Intune, System Center, Identity & Access Management or Active Directory;
- You have experience in writing technical and functional designs for complex environments;
- You are preferably Microsoft certified.
In case you do not fully meet the above-mentioned job requirements, but you do have a can-do and entrepreneurial mind set, and you continually challenge yourself to learn new things. Then we are happy to receive your application!
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
At the Accenture Innovation Center for Smart Services in Heerlen, we bring the latest technologies to our global clients to become leading in their industry. In our office, we have the right mix of subject experts and innovative graduates to provide creative, smart and industry-changing solutions. From Blockchain to Robotics Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence to Cloud Services.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you to be at your best and shape your career