Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00653016 00653016_nl
Junior Procurement Specialist - Operations
Join Accenture and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
You will be responsible for Travel Category (relocation, rail and events) within Gallia Geographic Unit (France, BeNeLux, Mauritius and Morocco) and HR Category BeNelux. Your role will be to:
• Identify sourcing opportunities for the categories you are in charge of to decrease cost and improve services or risk management
• Challenge internal clients’ needs and help them clarify specifications
• Source preferred suppliers
• Manage RFI / RFP and negotiations with suppliers
• Draw up supplier’s contract based on template and liaise with Legal team upon need
• Manage risk for your categories by ensuring that Accenture policies, process and procedure are fully applied and local law respected
• Manage your internal customers to follow sourcing pipeline and satisfaction
• Lead SRM for your strategic suppliers
• Keep a close relationship with your colleagues in Gallia GU and with nearshore team supporting us
Our ideal candidate is creative, highly motivated, passionate and eager to succeed.
• You have a bachelor or master’s degree and 1-3 years Sourcing & Procurement experience
• You are able to work independently and in a team environment and have analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
• You are fluent in English and Dutch
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Junior Procurement Specialist and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Zhané van Limburg via email@example.com. For questions about this position feel free to call +31 (0) 20 572 815 9.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture is a global company engaged in Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations. With more than 425.000 employees we serve clients in more than 120 countries. We work with our clients to help them become high-performance organizations. We do this through a combination of proven experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions.
Within Accenture Operations Netherlands we are looking for a versatile team player to join.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.
Jobs based on searches similar to yours:
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?