Digital Workplace Technology Consultant
Do you want to help our Digital Workplace professionals leverage the hottest trends in technology?
We are looking for ambitious, digitally savvy, business focused consulting professionals who can effectively and successfully combine business acumen and technical understanding to provide advisory guidance and expertise to help our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
Key responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies, solutions and programmes of work which deliver business value within the context of a Digital Workplace
- Developing and Designing architecture and infrastructure roadmaps, implementation strategies and transformation plans focused on the Digital Workplace
- Establishing programmes of work which help our clients review, evaluate, select and test product technologies which deliver and support Digital Workplace solutions
- Provide Programme oversight and perform Project Management activities in-line with targeted Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
- Identifying business opportunities for Digital Workplace consultancy services and programmes of work
- Develop IP specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions and strategies and contribute to the on-going development of our client facing assets (IP)
- Support and provide input into Digital Workplace business case development, ROI and TCO analysis, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (internal and external)
- Management of diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors, and designated customer resources
Place in the organization
Accenture’s Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to craft and deliver strategies for implementing an engaged and connected workplace.
You will be part of Accenture Infrastructure Services within Accenture Operations, a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing group within Accenture. The consultants within this group have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.