• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical consulting/professional services
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with data driven solutions on the cloud platforms
• Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments (such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Flume) and with cloud storage solutions and SQL/NoSQL data stores (MySQL, Hbase, MongoDB, etc.)
• Understanding of REST APIs and scripting technologies
• Proven skills in working in an agile culture
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Being Google Cloud Data Engineer certified is a plus
• Previous consulting or client service delivery experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a plus
• Hands-on experience with building data processing pipelines and deploying data analytics solutions in GCP using BigTable/BigQuery/CloudSQL/Dataproc/Dataflow/Cloud Machine Learning Engine etc. is a plus
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Digital believes every business is a digital business. We use the power of digital to redefine how business serves connected customers and operate connected enterprises. With complete, integrated digital business and technology services Accenture digital delivers game-changing solutions in the real and virtual world. Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture Digital? Visit our website https://www.accenture.com/nl-en/careers/digital or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.