• Leadership experience in a consulting firm or services firm with relevant Sales experience
• Demonstrated experience selling and driving transformational initiatives across an enterprise
• Deep functional knowledge across Network including:
o Network Deployment - Architecture / Planning / Deployment/Analytics
o Operations - Activation / Fulfilment / Field Installation/Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Robotic process automation
o Digitization of Network - Next Gen services / Digital Transformation/Network Virtualisation
• Subject matter expertise on business issues and strategic priorities
• Consistent track record of significant consulting / services sales
• Preferably prior experience leading large programs including handling clients and scope, risks and issues, schedule and progress, resources and people, third party vendors, etc.
• Excellent leadership skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, team working skills and ethical standards. This individual should be looked upon as a role model who instils the pride, values and integrity of Accenture in his/ her team
• Experience in serving international clients and the potential to lead teams across multiple locations.
In terms of the performance and personal competencies required for the position, we would highlight the following:
• Business Acumen: Understanding of the evolving trends and business drivers for telecom companies and possess a good understanding of all-round performance metrics, both financial and operating. An understanding of how these companies are positioned and differentiated in the marketplace and how their business choices create growth and performance opportunities and threats is required.
• Industry Insight: Ability to identify marketplace trends, understand the pain points of prospective clients, understand the competitive landscape and be able to conceptualize and articulate differentiated offerings leveraging the experience/expertise of Accenture.
• Executing for results: Show the sense of urgency in executing against a high-reaching Sales plan; high-reaching, enjoy fast growth environments and have the energy and endurance to succeed.
• Leading teams: Be a market validated expert in your local market and therefore attract top talent to help build out the team. A track record of leading and developing high-performing, content rich teams will be critical. You will need to lead by example and set the highest benchmarks for professionalism and performance expectations.
• Building relationships and using influence: Have high impact and gravitas to build their brand internally. Have a team-oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization. Interpersonally, you will need to have cultural astuteness, ethic rigor and a strong, healthy ego. You will need the finesse and sophistication of working within a matrix environment where the calibre of executives is high. You will be expected to be a trusted advisor to clients and internal stakeholders and must demonstrate a high degree of sales affinity (business development, account development).
• Complexity: You will be required to identify and assess complex problem for area of responsibility and create solutions by interacting with clients and internal teams.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Carlijn Remmelzwaal via email@example.com
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Strategy combines deep business insight with understanding how technology will impact industry and business models to shape client futures. With a focus on digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, Accenture Strategy create value and growth in a digital world.