• You are a Master student in the final year of your graduation from university with preferably, but not exclusively, a specialization in the areas of Innovation Management, Change Management or Industrial Psychology
• You have affinity with disruptive technologies and human aspects of organizational change (HR strategy, future workforce)
• You are a team player with excellent communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch and English;
• You work independently and have a hands-on mentality, you are creative and take responsibility, and you have a strong intrinsic motivation to work on the subject and take ownership over certain areas.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
• Period: 6 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Amsterdam (Utrecht and Heerlen possible after consultation): Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Start date: Immediately
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as a Graduate Intern in the field of Organizational Change & Future Workforce in Banking? Do you want to be an integrative part of Accenture’s Consulting practice and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the internship, please contact Paul Weiss (email@example.com) or Jos van Vliet (firstname.lastname@example.org). For other questions about this position feel free to call (020) 5728646.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Next to the master thesis, Accenture offers you the possibility to develop your professional skills. Graduating at Accenture is more than just getting your diploma. For instance, we stimulate our interns to engage in extra activities such as writing articles, organizing deep dive or round table events, and networking by meeting with and presenting results to experts in a variety of fields. At Accenture, the sky is the limit!
Place in the organization
Through insight, deep industry knowledge, and new and innovative ideas, Accenture Consulting revolutionizes business every day. Working in partnership with the world’s leading companies, we design and implement profound transformations at the intersection of business and technology. Join the best consulting talent in the world with expertise in more than 40 industries and take business to the next level.