Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00581422 00581422_en
Oracle BPM / Process Cloud Consultant
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your field. We are ready if you are.
As a BPM/Process Cloud Consultant, you are responsible for bringing world class, customer focused solutions to our clients. You bridge the gap between technology and business processes, and provide best practices while helping to shape and deliver the solution.
With your skills and expertise in Agile delivery you help our clients deliver better results in a shorter period of time.
Activities and Responsibilities
• Discover, understand and categorize the requirements from business owners and markets
• Translate requirements into an architecture and/or detailed design, and work with your (international) team to create and deliver the solution
• Work with all stakeholders to ensure the solution delivers the requested business value
• You have at least 1 – 5+ years IT Services experience including knowledge of Oracle BPM and/or Process Cloud.
• You have experience with functional requirement gathering, functional and technical design creation, implementation and support of BPM solutions.
You are an experienced technical/application lead on implementing BPM solutions.
• You are familiar with Oracle Integration tools and have experience in API Integration.
• Dutch language (in speech and writing) is preferred.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as Process Cloud Consultant with knowledge on API Integration and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about this position feel free to call +31 20-5728198.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture’s Oracle team consists of 80+ highly motivated consultants and (Senior) Managers with a good mix of experience. Knowledge sharing and personal development are essential for the group’s success and are key focus areas. Our clients are the fortune 100 companies of The Netherlands.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, you can be at your best and shape your career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.