Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00563721 00563721_en
Are you passionate about project management, scrum, project planning, project financials, and so on? Please read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you play an important role in helping client projects to realize their goals. You will take an orchestrating role in Project Management processes, methods and tools for our clients. From the center of a project you are responsible for tasks like planning and coordinating processes and deliverables across the project. You guide, coordinate and supports programs and projects in challenging environments which are transitioning into new ways of delivering projects. Fast lane project delivery with high agility to respond to changing business demands.
The wide range of responsibilities puts PMO in a challenging position which offers a great opportunity to develop project skills and accelerate professional growth.
As a Junior PMO you often act as the Project Manager’s right hand on one or multiple client projects. You support client projects on e.g. the operational implementation, execution and monitoring of their projects. The support activities are mainly focused on the areas of planning, risk & issue management, financial management, control and reporting.
Guaranteeing transparency and continuity of the project is the basis of your daily focus and activities. You do this by analyzing planning and progress, timely detecting bottlenecks and proposing solutions to promote a correct application of methods and standards.
• Monitor progress and status of projects;
• Advise Project Managers about potential bottlenecks and solutions;
• Implement project processes;
• Managing project artifacts and procedures like governance, forecast estimations, contracts, estimations, reports, deliverables, time tracking, milestone planning, etc.
You are ambitious, proactive and always looking to deliver the best quality.
• Completed HBO degree + minimum of 2 years relevant professional experience;
• Completed University degree + 0 – 3 years relevant professional experience;
• Excellent command of English and Dutch language; both written and verbal;
• Strong skills with Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
• Knowledge of project management methodologies (such as Prince2) and tools (such as MS Project) is a plus
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture, as leading consulting company with a large portfolio of international clients, is looking for people with high ambitions for the world of projects, programs and project portfolio’s. We are looking for people who help our clients move into the future of projects and help our clients realize their project goals.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.