Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00548590 00548590_nl
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your digital field. We’re ready if you are.
SAP sits at the forefront of the drive to integrate new innovations into the software so as to best support organizations in today’s disruptive markets. Accenture is the trusted advisor to clients worldwide to adopt these innovations. Do you join the ride?
Within the SAP group at Accenture, we continuously conduct research on the latest developments and technologies of SAP (related) products and how these products can help our clients improving their business. As an intern, you help us with the (market) research on these new SAP products/topics, gain hands-on experience by configuring or developing an actual demo and provide an overall analysis including advice on the relevance of the products. The sky is the limit and we encourage you to propose suggestions for the details of your assignment. As an intern, you will work with different stakeholders within and outside of Accenture to obtain the required information.
As intern at SAP you can work on one of the next assignments:
-SuccessFactors App Marketplace: When implementing SAP SuccessFactors on a global scale you design, build and implement global HR processes through SAP SuccessFactors
-SuccessFactors and AI: You will do research for market opportunities for SAP SuccessFactors apps that are supported by innovation through AI (think of Smart speakers like Amazon Echo and Google Home, Voice command assistants like Microsoft Cortana, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Apple Siri and bots like Slack)
- Billing Engines: We would like you to conduct market research on available Billing Engines (including SAP Hybris Billing) and applicability of these Billing Engines in the different industries in the Benelux
Sales & Customer Services
Hybris Marketing Tooling: SAP Hybris Marketing is SAP’s solution for marketing line of business organizations. It provides marketers with capabilities for Marketing Resource Management (MRM) and Multi-Channel Campaign Management (MCCM), i.e. it supports campaign budgeting, campaign planning, target segmentation, campaign management and execution, cross-channel nurture campaign automation and marketing analytics
Sourcing & Procurement
-Procurement & RPA: You will be identifying and implementing robotics process automation (RPA) solution to automate processes, it results in reducing human interaction/intervention, increase operational efficiency and reduces costs
-Sourcing Strategy with Virtual Personal Assistant: As an intern, you will be working together with the Accenture innovation team to discover and further develop the procurement automated learning assistant in sourcing strategy
- Broken Solution & Robotics: As an intern, you will be working together with the Accenture innovation team to gather information and experience within Accenture implementation teams regarding the SAP Ariba process and GAPs (GAPs are parts where the software does not support the required process).
- Used cases add-on apps & Robotics: Research weak areas of the SAP Ariba contract compliance process and come up with an innovative way to check the contract compliance with the provided criteria.
Technology & Innovation
- SAP Cloud Platform API Management: The SAP Cloud Platform is offering API management tooling to expose digital assets, processes, and information across multiple channels, devices, and user interfaces while protecting against threats.
SAP Cloud Platform Gamification Service: The SAP Cloud Platform offers a Gamification service that allows you to rapidly introduce gamification concepts into applications. The service includes an online development and administration environment for easy implementation and analytics of gamification concepts.
-Your own proposal: in case you are interested in an internship at SAP but the assignments described above do not match your interest or research requirements, please sent us your proposal and we will discuss the possibilities.
Are you the perfect candidate?
We are looking for enthusiastic students with IT affinity. We ask the following:
• You are interested in the system integration process, willing to investigate the possibilities with BCM and willing to learn the development necessities for SAP;
• You can work independently (with remote guidance);
• You are fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
• You have a pro-active attitude and a creative mind.
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
• Type: General or as part of graduation
• Period: 5-6 months
• Hours per week: 40
• Location: Utrecht: flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
• Start date: Flexible
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture and interested in one of these assignments? Apply directly with the ‘Apply’ button, don’t forget to mention in your cover letter which assignment you are interested in.
Do you have questions about these assignments, or are you interested in our SAP group, but do the descriptions not exactly match your study requirements? Feel free to contact Dorine Hogendorp at email@example.com
Place in the organization
The Accenture SAP group is part of Accenture Technology and helps clients worldwide harness the power of technology and industry insights to innovate, grow, and improve. Working within the SAP group does not only mean being in direct contact with our 200+ SAP experts but also being linked to the global Accenture community
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.