Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00540798 00540798_en
Utilities SAP EAM Advisory (Senior) Manager - Amsterdam
Become a trusted advisor to the world’s leading organization as SAP EAM Advisory Manager. Bring your vision to life and help industry adapt to the changing world of business by building innovative solutions through insight. We’re ready if you are!
As a SAP EAM Advisory Manager, you are involved in innovative customer projects by enhancing the IT landscape that supports asset management processes. You will who advise our clients on various topics such as GIS-SAP Integration, Asset Hierarchy, Work Orders / Planning / Mobile and other topics within SAP EAM / PM Architect.
Your background ?
• Completed academic education, preferably economic, business or technical background, with a data / statistical component.
• Knowledge of TOGAF, ISO 55001 and / or PAS 55 and also global knowledge of the sector and relevant ICT solutions and integration capabilities
• 8+ year relevant SAP EAM / PM work experience (eg maintenance management, Solution Architect) within, for example, a Utilities environment or specific SAP EAM / PM experience within another industry
• Several years’ experience with project and/or consultancy work
• Fluency in Dutch and English
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as SAP EAM Advisory Manager and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Puck Becht via firstname.lastname@example.org
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Through insight, deep industry knowledge and new and innovative ideas, Accenture Consulting revolutionizes business every day. Working in partnership with the world’s leading companies, we design and implement profound transformations at the intersection of business and technology. Join the best consulting talent in the world with expertise in more than 40 industries and take business to the next level.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.