Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00534490 00534490_nl
AWS Cloud Engineer
Are you ready to step up to the NewIT and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As part of our Advanced Technology & Architecture (AT&A) practice, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges.
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in technology at Accenture!
The AWS Practice within AT&A includes our deepest AWS experts and supports Accenture’s more than 1,500 certified AWS architects across the company. Join our team and be among Accenture’s most talented AWS practitioners, our AWS SWAT team. The group is responsible for Accenture’s most complex AWS projects and provides our delivery capability for the Accenture AWS Business Group (AABG). AABG is the deepest relationship Amazon Web Services has with any partner in the ecosystem. Choosing Accenture and the AWS
Practice will take your AWS experience and skills to the next level and allow you to work in an innovative and collaborative environment. At Accenture, you can lead the world’s largest enterprises on the path to native cloud transformation and serverless, on the leading edge of cloud.
Learn more about our AABG and AWS at Accenture here:
Key responsibilities may include:
Interact with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• Design and Implement AWS architectures and environments
• Design Native Cloud Application Architectures or optimize applications for AWS
• Author blog entries and whitepapers on AWS technical and strategic topics
• Contribute to the Accenture AWS community and assets
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services. Candidate must have strong experience with multiple AWS services beyond traditional IaaS.
• Candidate must have at least 1 AWS Associate Certification or in process for receiving one
• Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
• Experience with at least 2 programming languages (compiled or scripted languages)
• Experience with core AWS platform architecture, including areas such as:
• Organizations, Account Design, VPC, Subnet, segmentation strategies
• Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
• Environment and application automation
• CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy
• Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
• AWS Cost Management and Optimization
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Experienced AWS Cloud Architect with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
• AWS Cloud Strategy: Business Case development, application assessment and migration planning, Cloud Operating Model design
• AWS Security: Compliance, Cloud Security Architecture, third party security tools/platforms, encryption/KMS/CloudHSM, Inspector, Macie, IAM policies/roles, Shield, WAF, etc.
• AWS Migration: Optimization of applications to scalable cloud designs, rearchitecting applications to modern cloud patterns, and database migration (including cross-platform)
• Enterprise packaged/COTS Applications on AWS: SAP / HANA, Oracle Applications, WebMethods, etc. on AWS.
• Big Data: NoSQL data model design, DynamoDB, Redshift design and tuning, Athena, etc.
• DevOps and Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.). CI/CD pipeline setup utilizing AWS services such as CodeBuild/Commit/Deploy
• Unix, Linux, Windows Administration and scripting
• Experienced in the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
• Experience with application architecture patterns and best practices
• Proficient with JSON and AWS CloudFormation
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in capability area and in an environment with the focus on personal development.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangements (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
We are eager to meet you. Apply directly online through the button ´Apply Online´ and send us your resume and motivation letter.
For more information about this vacancy contact Alexander Wich. Telephone number: +31622188735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.