Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00532182 00532182_nl
Traineeship Quality Assurance Consultant
Accenture delivers cutting edge digital solutions for the largest and most innovative companies. We leverage the latest cloud, mobile, robotics, artificial intelligence and blockchain technologies in Agile development environments where excellence is a standard, and we’re supported by our software quality solution alliance partners.
Since IT dominates every aspect of our lives and business, the impact of a failing system can be enormous. That’s where you come in! As a Quality Assurance Associate within the Advanced Technology & Architecture group, you make sure that the solutions for our clients are of highest quality. Not yet sure how to do that? Don’t worry, we’ll train you in the fundamentals of business and technology and help you on your way. The multidisciplinary DevOps team you’ll work in at our clients will enable a speedy learning on the job and make you an expert in no-time. Before you know it, you’ll be advising our clients on solutions for their QA challenges and managing the delivery.
Your task will be to come up with intelligent experiments and see whether all systems do what they’re supposed to do; you’ll create an approach for getting insight in the quality of a system, you manage the engineering of tests, monitor their execution and report on the results. Next to that you help shape our Dutch and international QA community by organizing fun events in our Liquid Studio and we’ll guarantee to enable you to grow both professionally and personally.
• A bachelor or master degree
• A demonstrable affinity with technology, technological developments and specifically with IT. This could e.g. be experience building a website, some experience with scripting or building your own computer
• A good understanding of logic and logical reasoning
• A constructive critical attitude
• Inquisitive and Curious
• Communicative (NL language is a very strong PRE)
• Precise and Conscientious
• Tech savvy
You want to
• Experience complex integration projects for the Fortune top 500 companies
• Come up with smart experiments to validate whether IT systems do what they’re supposed to do
• Learn about NewIT, DevOps, Design Thinking and get your ISTQB and Scrum certificates in an awesome traineeship Work at the intersection of Business and IT
If the above applies to you don’t hesitate to send us your resume and a motivation letter because we’d like to get in touch with you.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Alexander Wich via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.accenture-insights.nl/ or follow us at www.facebook.com/accenturenl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.