Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00524943 00524943_nl
Internship – Liquid Studio & Accenture Emerging Technologies – Blockchain Research Analyst
We are currently looking for a research analyst to our Emerging Technology group within Accenture Liquid Studio in Utrecht.
The Emerging Technology group looks across all Accenture industries and technology domains to identify and track newest technology trends, assess impacts and make recommendations on crafting strategic advantage for the business. In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for helping set the tone and drive this important mission. You will have an opportunity to synthesize emerging trends, pressure tests new technologies and find ways to use them as part of Accenture's technology strategy. Our goal is to nurture a culture of forward-looking innovation, with a bias-to-action to make new technologies real in our environment
Working in the Emerging Technology (ET) group, you will focus on technology research defining the concept, future architecture, methodology and infrastructure for technologies such Blockchain, Artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, Robotics, etc. Your work will be a combination of building our in-house assets, projects, and prototypes as well as developing software & products for some of the biggest and challenging companies in the Netherlands.
We are looking for several research analysts with the right mindset to work in this new start-up environment.
We are looking for a strategic thinker and researcher to lead and pioneer work in the branch of Blockchain technology applied to various business use cases that would help deliver superior user experiences for our customers in the further. You will have the opportunity to work in a highly dynamic environment that embraces a start-up mindset mode and encourages transformational thinking. Your main responsibility will be conducting Emerging Technology Research & Incubation work in partnership with internal and external groups. You will:
• Use key insights and data to develop emerging technology venture ideas. Develop and curate a pipeline of ideas coming into the emerging technology group
• Lead hypothesis development, planning, and execution of pilot launch to mature promising concepts into prototypes
• For successful prototypes, develop MVP requirements with domain experts
• Tailor the agile development process to suit the Blockchain software product development
• Develop SME-level knowledge of emerging technologies, specifically Blockchain usage in the various industry space. Identify white space opportunities for new experiments
• Support research activities including benchmarking, customer research and interviews
• Use innovation discovery and production techniques (i.e., human-centered design, design thinking, and lean enterprise), pipeline management tools, and proof of concept evaluation criteria
• Author presentations to different management levels and present the technology to a diverse audience
• Build knowledge in new technological areas
• Contribute to team decisions about system architecture and the selection of technical tools
• Cooperate with 3rd party providers of technology and specific knowledge
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve technical challenges. Understand business concerns and contribute to brainstorming pragmatic options to address them
• Combine knowledge of industry dynamics, policy changes, demographic, social, and other trends that may impact our ability to build and sustain an innovation portfolio over time
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.