Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00509234 00509234_nl
Talent Development specialist (Amsterdam)
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person with a strong background in training, change management and/or coaching we are looking for, and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company? Then this is your chance!
Talent Development is one of our service offerings within Accenture Operations, which is built around 3 pillars: Learning, Change and Coaching.
For this specific role, your mission will be (1) to design, deploy and run change management activities for (large) transformation projects, and/or (2) build and implement training curricula using e-learning, serious gaming or collaboration tools, and/or (3) execute individual performance coaching journeys.
You will work closely together with colleagues from other Accenture entities, such as Management Consulting or Strategy.
Responsibilities & activities
We expect you to be able to perform a wide variety of tasks, depending on the scope of the projects, such as - but not limited to:
• Training: design and implement training paths, organize and animate trainings and workshops with business, functional or technical experts, design, develop and deploy training materials, train the trainers or deliver key/end user training sessions, continuously improve and update training materials
• Change: determine overall change approach & planning, communication & stakeholder management, monitor change progress & adoption, report adoption progress to project management & stakeholders
• Coaching: perform coaching activities
You are a versatile team player with 1-3 years of relevant experience in training, change management and/or coaching and you are always looking to deliver the best quality, moreover:
• You own a university or business school degree related to (organizational) Change and/or Culture, Training or HR;
• Your (presentation) communication skills are excellent in both English and Dutch, you have good analytical and moderating skills, are flexible and have a can-do mentality;
• You are comfortable with senior/stakeholder management exposure and are willing to travel to different client locations within The Netherlands.
Are you interested?
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture Operations combines technology that digitizes and automates business processes, unlocks actionable insights, and delivers Everything-as-a-Service with our team's deep industry, functional and technical expertise. So you can confidently chart your course to consuming your core business services on demand, accelerate innovation and speed to market.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.