Job Location: Hilversum
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00503256 00503256_en
• Bachelor Degree (preferred Accounting or Information Technology);
• Experience in implementing full lifecycle tracks in an ERP system;
• Proven experience implementing Workday Financial, Oracle Cloud ERP, any experience with a similar Financial application is a plus;
• Experience in customer service/client facing role;
• Proven experience (consultant, user, administrator) in one of the Workday modules is a plus:
• General Ledger;
• Accounts Payable;
• Accounts Receivable;
• Asset Management;
• Expense Management;
• Financial Reporting/Budgeting;
• Project Accounting.
• Prior consulting and/or project management experience
• Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
• Workday certification preferred
• Strong technical- and Excel skills are preferred
• Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Ability to balance investigating/troubleshooting on your own
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT ACCENTURE DAYNINE
Accenture DayNine solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the most prominent companies in the Netherlands, we drive innovation and craft the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Our Accenture DayNine team is the number 1 Workday implementation partner and is growing at a fast pace, which gives you endless possibilities to craft your career the way you want.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture DayNine welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.