- Completed Master’s degree
- 3-8 years prior experience in M&A - acquired in a strategy, corporate strategy, private-equity, investment banking or transaction services consulting firm.
- Experience in one or more of the areas of: M&A Strategy, due-diligence and transaction management, merger integration, carve-out, target screening, joint-venture & alliances.
- Excellent communication skills in both the Dutch as the English language.
- Willingness to work across the Netherlands and abroad.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with Mieke Stoeltie, firstname.lastname@example.org