Do you get excited by helping major companies with their mergers & acquisitions?
Then we have the perfect challenge for you!
- M&A Strategy: You will define the portfolio optimization scenarios of our clients by considering the growth strategy, geographical positioning and products as well as the opportunities of portfolio synergies.
- Target Screening: You will identify potential targets and will define the relevant selection criteria. You will evaluate the synergy of these targets with the portfolio of our clients and will make recommendations.
- Due-diligence & Transaction Management: You will intervene in the strategic, operational or IT due-diligences. You will work, if needed, with the Accenture’s strategy and technology experts’ network.
- Merger Integration: You will help our clients during the planning, follow-up and execution of integration phases. You will ensure the realization of synergies and identification of risks related to integration in all the functions of the company (operations, finances, HR, purchases, legal, IT, etc.).
- Carve-out & Divesture: You will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of the carve-out operations. You will manage the separation on one or more functions of the company. You will also help our clients with the implementation and the follow-up of temporary service agreements.
- Joint-venture & Alliances: You will help our clients in choosing the alliance models and identification of potential partners. You will help with the operational implementation of these joint-ventures or these partnerships.
At Accenture Strategy, we see ourselves as the game-changers of the business world. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we deliver strategies that prepare our high-profile clients for the future of business and create value in a changing world.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- Completed Master’s degree
- 3-8 years prior experience in M&A - acquired in a strategy, corporate strategy, private-equity, investment banking or transaction services consulting firm.
- Experience in one or more of the areas of: M&A Strategy, due-diligence and transaction management, merger integration, carve-out, target screening, joint-venture & alliances.
- Excellent communication skills in both the Dutch as the English language.
- Willingness to work across the Netherlands and abroad.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your personal situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you. Don't forget to upload your CV, motivation letter and grade list.
Questions? Connect with Vera Klaasen, firstname.lastname@example.org or +31612667241.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Data Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Corporate Citizenship Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Google Data Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.