Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00492281 00492281_en
• M&A Strategy: You will define the portfolio optimization scenarios of our clients by considering the growth strategy, geographical positioning and products as well as the opportunities of portfolio synergies.• Target Screening: You will identify potential targets and will define the relevant selection criteria. You will evaluate the synergy of these targets with the portfolio of our clients and will make recommendations.• Due-diligence & Transaction Management: You will intervene in the strategic, operational or IT due-diligences. You will work, if needed, with the Accenture’s strategy and technology experts network.• Merger Integration: You will help our clients during the planning, follow-up and execution of integration phases. You will ensure the realization of synergies and identification of risks related to integration in all the functions of the company (operations, finances, HR, purchases, legal, IT, etc.).• Carve-out & Divesture: You will take part in the planning, follow-up and execution of the carve-out operations. You will manage the separation on one or more functions of the company. You will also help our clients with the implementation and the follow-up of temporary service agreements.• Joint-venture & Alliances: You will help our clients in choosing the alliance models and identification of potential partners. You will help with the operational implementation of these joint-ventures or these partnerships.
• Completed Master’s degree
• 6-10 years of relevant project- and/or consultancy experience
• Experience in one or more of the areas of: M&A Strategy, Due-diligence and Transaction management, Merger integration, Carve-out, Target screening, Joint-venture & Alliances
• Excellent communication skills in both the Dutch as the English language
• Willingness to work across the Netherlands and abroad
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.