Liquid Studio – DevOps Engineer
We are currently looking for a DevOps engineer to work in our SEAL team as part of our Accenture Liquid Studio in Utrecht. The Accenture Liquid Studio is a brand-new facility designed for rapid application development and prototyping of the newest technologies. Together with these experts you will focus on building delivery pipelines for some of the biggest and challenging companies in the Netherlands as well as our in-house projects and prototypes. We are looking for engineers with the right mindset to work in this start-up environment ranging for world-class engineers till starters in the IT market.
You will be working in a very innovative environment together with Accenture’s best talent in our specialized “SEAL” teams, leveraging the newest tools and gadgets. Our highly-skilled engineers use rapid application development principles; lightweight and microservice-based architectures; and technologies that transform experiences and operations, such as the Internet of Things, Augmented reality, Blockchain Technology, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Sensor-based applications, Wearables, Cloud etc.
You will apply the most innovative delivery processes into all kind of projects from a wide range of technologies.
- Build delivery pipelines enabling automated delivery
- Create effective delivery processes and designs
- Communicate constructively with your seal team members to cooperatively build a product suite that delights customers
- Implement automation delivery
- Contribute to team decisions about system architecture and the selection of technical tools
- Cooperate with 3rd party providers of technology and specific knowledge
- Build knowledge in new technological areas
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve technical challenges
- Understand business concerns and contribute to brainstorming pragmatic options to address them
Place in the organization
The Liquid Studio features an open environment where clients work with highly skilled Accenture engineers to turn concepts into applications and solutions with speed and agility.
At the Liquid Studio, Accenture helps clients reduce development time from months to days by applying rapid development approaches including Agile methodologies and DevOps, and experimenting with disruptive technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, serverless architectures and many more. In addition to serving clients, the Liquid Studio is also used to train and upskill Accenture and Client professionals, providing them with experience in new and emerging technologies.