Stage – Liquid Studio – UX and Designer
We are currently looking for a Designer and UX to our Accenture Liquid Studio in Utrecht. The Accenture Liquid Studio is a new facility designed for rapid application development and prototyping of new technology.
You will be working in an innovative environment together with Accenture’s best talent in our SEAL teams, leveraging the newest tools and gadgets. Our highly-skilled engineers use rapid application development principles; lightweight and microservice-based architectures; and technologies that transform experiences and operations, such as the Internet of Things, Augmented reality, Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Sensor-based applications, wearables, etc.
You will provide an innovative design and User Experience based on last trends to Web portals, sites, and applications.
- Create graphic designs and mock-ups for applications and webs
- Create effective User Interaction with the technology
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Communicate constructively with team members to cooperatively build a product suite that delights customers
- Build attractive and intuitive user experiences
- Cooperate with 3rd party providers of technology and specific knowledge
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Work using Agile methodology
- Use analytics to increase the value of the products continuously
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.