Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00465472 00465472_en
Workday HCM Functional Consultant
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and own the way as a trendsetter in Workday. We’re ready if you are.
Accenture DayNine help clients harness the power of Workday to innovate, grow and improve. By implementing the latest methodologies, staying ahead of the digital curve is our business and driving disruption is what we do, for- and together with our clients and Workday.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Work with global talent at the forefront of technological services and seek meaningful projects for top international businesses. You will start with training -together with colleagues - and you will join seminars at various international locations. You will be primed before tackling exciting projects.
From day 1, you will also get personal mentoring from a senior colleague which allows you to focus on your development and taking your career to the next level.
Additional employee benefits are; a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, flexible benefits and flexible working hours.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Conduct discovery sessions with client to determine pain points and diagnose how Workday can provide value and how implementation can achieve ROI.
• Configure the system, document work and walk through business processes with customers
• Build and test Workday system; confirm with all necessary stakeholders that all requirements are met
• Perform data loading; write reports
• Effectively transfer knowledge and manage customer relationships
• Bachelor Degree (preferred Human Resources or Information Technology)
• Prior consulting and/or project management experience
• Prior conversion or data integration related project experience
• Workday certification preferred
• Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle
• Strong analytical and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT ACCENTURE DAYNINE
Accenture DayNine solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the most prominent companies in the Netherlands, we drive innovation and craft the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture DayNine is growing at a fast pace, which gives you endless possibilities to craft your career the way you want.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture DayNine welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.