You are able to switch quickly between strategy and operations, you are flexible and able to find the right tone for communication to peers and (senior) management.
- A master degree, preferably a technical degree,
- Strong personality and can do attitude
- Great analytical and conceptual skills
- Demonstrable affinity with IT
- Team player with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written
- Extracurricular activities (student board- and/or international experience)
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car or flexible travel budget);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact recruiter Dirk Terhenne (email@example.com) or Charlotte Sikking via 020-4938383.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
When applying to an open internal position, all employees must meet the Permanent Transfers Requirements in Policy 0500 - Permanent Position Transfers. A summary of the employee requirements are listed below. See the policy for full information.
- Employees must meet the requirements for the position, including the minimum and/or basic qualifications.
- Employees are expected to be in their current position for a minimum of 12 months before applying to a new position.
- Employees on a Performance Improvement Plan will not be considered for transfer opportunities.
- Employees who permanently transfer positions move to the total rewards structure of the new position.
- If the transfer is to a position at a higher career level then, any increases in compensation, as a result of a promotion, would become effective at the time of promotion.
- If Accenture offers you a position outside your home country, then this offer will always be conditional upon your obtaining all appropriate visas and/or work permits required to live and work in the Netherlands.
- Employees participating in a group program for temporary international transfers, including those in the Global Careers Program (GCP), are not eligible to apply to a posted internal position outside of their home location due to the need to repatriate in order to comply with Policy 750 - International Temporary Transfers for Groups.
- Employees applying concurrently for more than one position must make the recruiter aware of the other applications during their first interview.