Your experience and competencies
We are looking for candidates who add value through:
- Value creation, designing operational strategies, kick start/mobilize operational excellence programs at clients in a Manufacturing Operations environment using the Lean / Six Sigma methodology
- Experience within a Manufacturing and Service Operations environment. You can easily communicate with all hierarchical layers in an organization, from C- to operational level
- Knowledge and interest in business dynamics and trends as well as business processes in the areas of Manufacturing and Service Operations, Maintenance, Asset management, Supply Chain, Sourcing & Procurement, Marketing & Sales, as well as relevant IT applications
- Excellent consulting and project management skills, gained either through an internal advisory role or through a renowned (Strategy) Consulting firm
- Relevant experience in one or more of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Utilities, High-Tech, Fast-moving Consumer Goods and Communication, Media & Technology
Accenture Strategy is looking for top candidates who recognize themselves in the following qualifications:
- (Consulting) experience in the field of Operational Excellence in a Manufacturing and Service Operations environment with Senior Management level access
- Excellent skills in ‘story lining’, communication, with an entrepreneurial mind-set, Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
- Ability to easily establish trust-based relationships, skilled in gaining valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination, optimism and an inquisitive mind
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Master’s Degree, preferably technical
- Lean / Six Sigma certification
- Minimum of 3 years consulting experience or relevant background in large industrial corporation
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. (electric) lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your cv and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Carlijn Remmelzwaal (Recruiter) at telephone number +31 20 5728661.
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.