Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00437543 00437543_nl
Digital Delivery Manager - Digital
Disrupt the way the world works by using your skills to transform Accenture clients in the digital businesses of tomorrow. Unleash your talent and bring business closer to the people they serve via cutting edge digital solutions developed by you. At Accenture Interactive we are laser-focused on delivering the best customer experiences on the planet, and we are looking for experienced digital professionals to join our team. Do you want to take this chance and become part of our success?
Are you ready to make an impact in the largest digital experience agency in the Netherlands? Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands transform their customer experiences across the entire customer journey, including experience design, marketing, content and commerce. We are disrupting the traditional agency landscape by bringing together the capabilities of a creative agency, business consultancy, and technology powerhouse.
As a Digital Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery and project management of projects executed under responsibility of Accenture. You have an excellent track record in digital delivery and can independently manage client and technical teams across various activities, from business case development to implementation. Your experience working in multi-disciplinary and distributed agile teams across digital commerce and digital marketing technologies (e.g. SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce, Adobe Marketing Cloud) helps you to deliver digital innovation to Accenture’s clients. You will work in an international enterprise environment, delivering Agile projects in complex client organizations, including coaching clients in managing work streams falling under their responsibility.
- Completed master’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or technical fields.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced digital environment and hands-on experience with leading platforms in experience management or digital commerce (e.g. SAP Hybris, Salesforce Commerce, Adobe Marketing Cloud).
- An excellent track record in digital delivery, demonstrating experience in leading (international) agile teams. Certified scrum master, product owner or SAFe is considered a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written communication), Dutch speaking strong pre.
• A Master’s Degree is required;
• Excellent communication skills, structured, strong analytical and results-oriented.
• A professional in the field of E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing business with at least 4 years’ experience;
• Working as an E-Commerce and/or Digital Marketing Business / Project manager for an international company in the B2C domain or deep experience in advising people having this role;
• Familiar with the latest trends and developments in the E-Commerce domain;
• Knowledge of the key platforms and technologies in the market.
• Experience with creating E-Commerce strategies, channel strategies, business and operating models;
• Experience in CMO client discussions and supporting their digital agenda;
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Vera Klaasen at firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information on Accenture Interactive and the Commerce, Content and Marketing Platforms chapter go to www.accenture-insights.nl/en-us/site/interactive-commerce-content-marketing-platforms
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.