SAP EAM Consultant (Utrecht)
Are you ready for the next step in your career as SAP EAM Specialist? Are you looking for innovative technical projects in an international work environment? Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career!
As a SAP EAM specialist you will be working one or more of the following subjects:
- You are in the lead to drive workshops to gather the information needed for fit-gap analysis or blueprints;
- You will analyze business processes and look at (re)design and improvements especially in the area of asset management;
- You coordinate, communicate and assign tasks within the team;
- You will create functional designs but are also able to validate and provide feedback on designs of others;
- You are able to define the bigger picture and make impact on other teams and work streams such as; data migration, authorization, finance and logistics;
- You are able to communicate the impact to the business and other teams;
- You will train and explain how the new processes will be managed and executed;
- You and your team are able to set up test scripts together with the business and follow up on test execution;
- You and your team will provide input with regards to the activities needed for cutover;
- Besides these more project related activities you will also be involved in more strategic plans within Accenture and you will be seen as the driver for new initiatives and innovation topics.
Place in the organization
Accenture is one of the world's largest independent providers of technology services. Our Technology professionals lead and implement highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver a wide range of challenging and global IT projects. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom- built applications the field of Analytics, Mobile, Cloud / SaaS and Digital.
You do have a solid background in configuration of the SAP EAM/PM/CS module, support of various maintenance and service processes and integration with other SAP modules as FI, CO, MM, PS, QM, SD and HR. You are familiar with the new technologies such as S4/HANA, Work Manager, Fiori, IoT and maintenance concepts such as RBI, RBM, RCA, RCM.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience implementing SAP EAM/PM/CS;
- Implemented at least 1 or 2 full cycle projects;
- Proven experience in at least on of the following industries such as utilities, resources, chemicals, transportation, healthcare
- Excellent communication skills;
- International project experience;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
- At least a bachelor degree in IT, or Supply Chain Management;
- Some experience in coaching and leading a team
- Open to travel to different project locations
It is an advantage to have proven experience in multiple areas other than SAP EAM, such as SAP MM, QM, PP, SD.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- A permanent contract;
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Recruiter Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture.nl/carriere or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.