- Extensive experience with semantic HTML5, CSS3/4 and pre-processors like LESS or SASS
- Ability to quickly understand and work with enterprise environment complex code
- Experience with popular build/automation tools; NPM, Webpack, Browserify, Gulp etc.
- Good understanding of UX principles and best practices
- SQL, NoSQL databases experience
- Comfortable with *NIX and using the command line
- Optional: Can create UI designs in Adobe Photoshop or Sketch
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget
- Expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
, we kindly request you to apply for the position on the Accenture website
. For more questions or information about the vacancy please contact Dennis Schutte via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Go towww.accenture-insights.nl/careers or follow us via www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.