Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00425412 00425412_en
Quality Assurance Consultant
As Quality Assurance Consultant within Accenture Test Services, you know like no other what the impact can be of a defect in an IT system and how to implement strategies to get insight in the quality of these systems. But you want to grow in your expertise, you want to come up with new smart testing methods, solutions and techniques, assess the test maturity of our clients, help your colleagues grow in the profession and lead a test team yourself. The multidisciplinary teams you work in at our clients will give you exactly that, you can bring together the right people with the right expertise and motivate them to work together on coming up with the right testing approach for every project. Next to that you help grow our Dutch and international testing community by participating in the organization of events so you can grow fast professionally and personally.
• A bachelor or master degree
• Between 1 to 4 years of relevant experience
• A clear view of which stakeholders are involved in a software development project and what their role is
• Experience with creating test cases in a structured manner using test techniques
• Experience with logging and monitoring defects
• Experience with writing test plans
• Knowledge of the different tools which are used by testers
• Communicative (NL language is a strong PRE)
You want to
• Help the fortune top 500 companies make their biggest IT projects to a success
• Grow professionally in the field of quality assurance
• Transfer your knowledge to the other people in your team and gain experience as a team lead
• Learn how to apply all those tools, technologies and methodologies you always hear so much about (automation/Mobile/BI/Cloud/Agile/DevOps)
• Be an innovator in the field of quality assurance
• Learn more about the business of all the industries Accenture is active in ('Communications, Media & Technology', 'Financial Services', 'Health & Public Services', 'Products' and 'Resources')
If the above applies to you don’t hesitate to send us your resume and a motivation letter because we’d like to get in touch with you.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Alexander Wich via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.accenture-insights.nl/ or follow us at www.facebook.com/accenturenl
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.