Are you passionate about solving complex puzzles and working in teams? Are you proactive, result oriented, persuasive and above all do you have the ambition to deliver results together with the client? Do you have a passion for technology, IT and/or digital developments? A position as Manager IT Strategy at Accenture Technology Strategy offers you this challenge!
Accenture is a worldwide company focusing on Strategy, Digital, Technology, and Operations. Accenture Strategy helps the top of businesses and government organizations with their most important C-suite questions on the intersection of business and technology. Examples are growth and innovation, global operating models, digital strategies, sustainable cost management and business transformations.
Accenture Strategy focuses on three areas when helping customers: Business Strategy, Operation/Function Strategy and Technology Strategy. Our strategy practice is organized to reflect this. This position is within our Technology Strategy practice, specifically within the ‘IT Strategy’ group in that practice.
The IT Strategy group focuses on growing the impact of IT on business processes, finances and services. Typical challenges you would face are projects relating to IT strategy, cost reduction analysis, IT sourcing strategy, IT organization transformations, IT governance, Post Merger Integration and IT investment portfolio management.
As Consultant IT Strategy you will work in multi-disciplinary teams on projects at
C-suite level. In many cases you will be managing the team or a substream of the project. You are leading clients in their transformation to a digital organization, understand their key challenges and analyze solutions, leading to recommendations. You focus on strategy setting, reorganizing, governance and optimizing investments. You will be directly responsible for strategic planning and converting those in achievable and realistic action plans. This way, you visibly contribute to the success and High Performance of our client.
Within the IT Strategy team, you deliver ‘High Performance’ by:
- Mapping and defining strategic IT context at our clients
- Supporting deployment of new technologies to strengthen and / or realize the overall business strategy
- Helping to identify challenges in the IT landscape at our clients
- Identifying and realizing strategic change within the application landscape
- Assessing the impact of digital trends on the application landscape
- Guiding junior team members and stimulating a positive learning environment
- Solution-driven work on complex issues
- Growing your personal and the group’s expertise on IT strategy;