SAP Ariba Consultant (Utrecht)
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within an organization that offers you more opportunities, more challenges and more satisfaction? Do you have a passion for analyzing , designing, building , testing and delivery of Ariba solutions and want to contribute to its implementation at international clients and within challenging projects? Apply as a SAP Ariba Consultant at Accenture!
As SAP Ariba Consultant at Accenture you contribute to the implementation of Ariba at our international clients. Depending on your knowledge and experience you will play a role in the blueprint, analysis, design, realization testing and delivery of the Ariba based solution. Your role also includes a content and / or managerial component, depending on your abilities and desires. As SAP Ariba Consultant at Accenture you work with a team of enthusiastic Ariba Specialists , on clients location throughout the Netherlands and/or abroad. In addition, your role and responsibilities include:
- To continually broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills in the field of Ariba. Herewith there is plenty of space for you to develop yourself in the field of cloud solutions and any other common solution direction Ariba offers;
- Building a good working relationship with client experts and ability to lead a team independently;
- Realization of an efficient communications / professional relationship with our colleagues in the Philippines where Ariba solutions for Accenture are built;
- Contribute to offer optimal competitiveness of your customers through high quality Ariba solutions that are optimally tailored to customer needs;
- Come with ideas and contribute to internal initiatives;
- Act as Subject Mater Expert within the Ariba area for Ariba specialists and / or other specialists within Accenture.
Position within the company
As SAP Ariba Consultant you are part of the experienced SAP practice of Accenture. SAP is a Technology business unit where the link is made between process and technology.
The Accenture SAP practice consists of specialists who use their knowledge of industries, processes and technology to design, build and implement and maintain SAP applications for our customers.
- A completed technical bachelor's degree;
- Proven project-experience in Ariba implementation projects for at least 5 years;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- A big solution driven ability and you are creative and analytical;
- Experience and affinity with other procurement solutions (particularly SAP SRM) is an advantage.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- 3th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Appealing bonus program;
- Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Expense and internet allowance;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Then we would be eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´apply online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Geense via firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Do you want to know more about a career at Accenture? Visit our website www.Accenture-sights.nl or follow us at www.Facebook.com/accenturenl.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.