Job Location: Utrecht
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00399551 00399551_nl
(Senior) SuccessFactors Consultant – UTRECHT
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and lead the way as a trendsetter in your field. We’re ready if you are.
You get the opportunity to work for the 2017 SuccessFactors Pinnacle Award winner for Large Enterprise Companies at SuccessFactors at SAP SuccessFactors‘ coolest new wins, do this on a global scale and travel to countries like Mexico, Japan, Russia, UK, Sweden or Brazil, learn from and work with the best implementation consultants available in the marketplace and work in a very dynamic and diverse environment where innovation through AI, Blockchains and VR is on top of everybody’s mind.
If you would like to turn this into reality, continue reading or immediately press the apply button below and start your Accenture adventure now!
As a (senior) SuccessFactors Consultant within Accenture you will help our clients to optimize their HR IT systems. Your activities consist out of a combination of advising and analyzing but also guiding implementations and potentially configuration. You will assist customers by implementing solutions focused on a more strategic approach towards HR, based on the latest SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
The goal is to deliver HR-transformation and talent management solutions to ensure more focus on strategic and performance-enhancement that add value to the business. Accenture aims to provide end-to-end solutions from HR-transformation to long term support. Typical roles may involve:
• Provide advice and guidance regarding implementation of the latest HR technologies and trends, like Mobile, Analytics, Big Data, Visual design and how to use them in day to day business with the use of SuccessFactors;
• Consulting on processes like Recruitment, Workforce Administration, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, Learning and Performance Management;
• Consulting on implications that a HR strategy or a new HR structure has on the HR IT landscape;
• Monitoring and delivering project deliverables: define, analyze and implement business processes, configure SuccessFactors and possible integrations, test and guide the final deliverables of the Go-Live of SuccessFactors;
• Building and maintaining client relationships;
• Provide input to Quality assurance on HR IT Systems and give advice about HR IT Strategies, their design, and help to create and improve these strategies.
• Leading and building your own (offshore) team to deliver successful projects;
We provide a work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
• A completed bachelor or master degree;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English;
• A strong and proven analytical mindset;
• At least 2 years of functional and/or technical experience in HR IT;
• Experience in designing and/or implementing SuccessFactors is an advantage;
• Operational experience in a HR related role is an advantage.
Are you interested?
Are your ready to join Accenture as (Senior) SuccessFactors Consultant and change the world around you? Apply online or send your resume and cover letter to Arjan Geense via email@example.com. For questions about this position feel free to call +31(0)6 5383 0605
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
We do not only want to impact our clients but also the people around us and the region we work and live in, for example via the local initiatives of our Corporate Citizenship Program. With the right personal coaching and the local and international projects, we offer you can be at your best and shape your career.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.