Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00379786 00379786_nl
Let your talent and passion come together during your internship at one or our Corporate Functions departments. You will bring organizations and communities together all around the globe. If you are an ambitious, innovative, proactive student with great people skills and you want to gain experience within a large international consulting firm? Now is your chance! Are you ready for the adventure? We are looking forward to meeting you!
You can work on one of the following topics;
As an intern within the Recruitment team, you are directly involved in all recruitment activities within our department. You will be responsible for the internship office together with two fellow students and recruit and select all future interns within Accenture the Netherlands. This includes activities such as guiding the candidates through the entire recruitment process from resume review to contract, use of Social Media, updating the internship website and connect with universities. In addition to the recruitment activities, you will be responsible for the HR guidance for the interns; being responsible for the evaluation process and extensions. You will get the chance to organize completely independent events and workshops for the interns and take care of an active intern community.
During your internship, you collaborate with colleagues from different departments and get to know the organization from the very inside. You can support the recruitment team in various ways, for example, you could assist with campus events and help organize in-house days, think about improvements and share your knowledge with us.
Be the engine that powers Accenture. Work with a team of 12 HR Advisors to enable our consultants to deliver high performance. Use your unique talents and ideas to help them tackle the challenges of tomorrow, together. Are you ready to gain HR experience? Are you ready to make a difference? You help shape our future. Apply today!
During this internship you will touch up on almost every HR topic, so you can experience what part you find the most interesting. Besides supporting the HR advisors in cases related to illness, attrition and the performance cycle you will attribute to different HR projects within Accenture. Examples are:
- Career counseling: you will be involved in initiatives and policy regarding guiding and coaching our employees on their careers within Accenture.
- Optimizing HR processes such as the exit or onboarding process.
- Engagement: you will be involved in the project group focused on the policy and activities around initiatives to keep our employees engaged. Within Accenture, this topic plays a central role and we think it is very important that our employees feel involved with the organization. As an organization, we do a lot to examine, increase and maintain the satisfaction of our employees;
- Talent management: a topic that plays a central role within Accenture is to make sure that our employees can develop themselves in the right way.
If you wish to conduct a thesis or research combined with this internship, we will offer you the opportunity to work on that one day per week. You are welcome to use the knowledge and expertise we have within Accenture to that end.
Place in the organization
Corporate Functions supports and manages our organization’s activities by providing shared corporate services, such as Finance, HR and Recruitment, Legal, Procurement, Facilities & Services, and Marketing & Communications
·You are enrolled in a HBO/WO studies within the field of HR, Management or another studies with HR affinity;
· You are a team player with excellent communicative skills;
· You are proactive, organized and can work independently;
· You know your way with excel or are prepared to learn this;
· You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
What can we offer you?
Within Accenture, we offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility and will be guided by a team of experienced consultants. You will work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. You will also receive a compensation and a laptop.
• Location: Amsterdam: Flexible workplace (work among our colleagues)
Are you interested?
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.