(Junior) Infrastructure/Cloud Consultant
Are you interested in innovative IT infrastructure/Cloud solutions enabling high performing businesses in the ever-changing and digitalized world? Do you want to help the most successful companies in the world to transform their IT infrastructure and organization to perform even better by using the latest technologies, e.g in the area of Cloud Computing? Do you understand business requirements well enough to translate them into more technical IT principles? If you answer yes to these questions, then Accenture Infrastructure Services is the right place to start your career! Accenture Infrastructure Services is looking for fresh graduates & experienced consultants
As Junior Infrastructure Consultant you will work together with other ambitious and talented colleagues from all over the world. You will start immediately on a project at one of our often multinational clients. You will provide guidance to the client on their most important challenges on the edge of business and IT, where you will focus on the technical and/or organizational aspects of IT while aligning with the business. CIO’s agenda nowadays, which creates most of our work as well, includes:
- Cloud Computing (e.g. Azure or AWS, Salesforce)
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digitalization and Internet of Things
- Increasing Security threaths
- Complex Infrastructure & Cloud Transformation programs, which are required to respond to the changing business environment and the above trends
Examples of projects you may be working on (depending on your interests and the Service Line you will be working for):
- Infrastructure&Cloud transformation project consolidating client’s data centres, IT infrastructure and IT Service Delivery organization in order to reduce costs and to gain business benefits
- Cloud migration project helping the client to implement cutting edge cloud technologies in order to remain competitive and to enable new business opportunities.
- As organizations spend a significant amount of their IT budget on IT operations, you can also be involved in a project to help a client to further optimize, streamline and eventually automate their daily IT operations.
(Daily) activities you can expect:
- Work on technology driven and complex IT transformation projects (such as Cloud Assessments & implementations, DevOps, Data Centre migrations or Infrastructure Assessments & Infrastructure Automation & Outsourcing)
- Work on a strategic Cloud/Infrastructure Architecture vision and roadmaps
- Gather and analyze data that supports the different solutions
- Work on industry- and client specific Infrastructure&Cloud Architectures
- Coordinate offshore teams to deliver value for the client
- Prepare management presentations & reports during the project
- Track the progress of delivery during the project
- Organize and lead meetings, conference calls and workshops during the project internally and with the client
What does this mean for your career:
- In your first year(s) you gain broad work experience in the field of Infrastructure Services which gives you a solid basis for the rest of your career
- Work on the edge of business and IT
- Interesting and innovative work activities at mainly multinational clients in different industries potentially all around the world
- Intense training program, in which you attend classroom trainings 2 weeks per year in internal training courses and/or vendor trainings.
- Possibility for fast professional and career growth, you grow as fast as your capabilities allow
- Competitive compensation benefits, we do recognize top performers
- International and multicultural environment, in which you will improve also your cross-cultural and language skills
Place in the organization
As (Junior) Infrastructure/Cloud Consultant you will be part of Accenture Infrastructure Services within Accenture Operations, a global consulting, technology services and outsourcing group within Accenture. The consultants and specialists within this group have the distinction of being able to work with clients across all of our industries, depending on your skills: Products, Communication, Media, Entertainment & High Tech, Public Services & Health, Resources and Financial Services.
At Accenture, over 370.000 people in more than 120 countries work in the Accenture Way. The Accenture Way is how we do things, how we innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value. It’s how we interact with our clients—and each other. From giving back to the communities where we work and live, to inspiring our people, to serving our clients and creating value for our shareholders—in everything we do, we deliver High Performance.