Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00289206 00289206_en
Are you an HBO/WO student and do you want to gain HR experience in a big international firm? Then this is your chance! Within the Talent Supply Chainteam (HR) of Accenture in Amsterdam we are looking for an intern per asap.
We offer two different roles within the internship:
As an intern within the Talent Supply Chain team within HR you will be directly involved with all internal staffing activities within Accenture NL. As Talent Supply Chain Intern, you will work together with the HR Career Advisor, whose job is to facilitate the staffing of the employees in the business units they are responsible for. The Career Advisors will search for a match between the demand coming from the projects and the supply of our own employees. Together supply and demand strive for an ideal match between the available people and the skills that are needed on the projects.
Next to that you will develop yourself as a trustworthy advisor towards your business unit on topics like skills development, recruitment and productivity.
As an intern within the Talent Supply Chain team within HR you will be directly involved with all internal staffing activities within Accenture NL. As Talent Supply Chain Intern, you will work together with the Supply and Demand Balancing Lead, whose job is (amongst others) get a good view on the project and roles we are selling to our clients and what we need to fulfill that work. Translating what is needed from a client perspective to what the business units can offer. You are the spider in the web between the client team and the HR Career Advisors who manage the “supply”.
Together with the HR Career Advisor you strive for an ideal match between the available people (supply) and the skills that are needed on the projects (demand).
If you wish to conduct a thesis or research combined with this internship, we will offer you the opportunity to work on that one day per week. You are welcome to use the knowledge and expertise we have within Accenture to that end.
The Talent Supply Chain team is part of our Corporate Functions department, which consists of approximately 60 people. You will work closely with the Supply/Demand Balancing leads, Career Advisors, Recruitment and HR Advisors and all other teams within HR NL.
· An HBO/WO studies within the field of HR, Management or another studies with HR affinity
· You are a team player with excellent communicative skills;
· You are proactive and organized;
· You have a strong personality and are good at networking;
· You know your way with excel or are prepared to learn this;
· You can work independently, and you are a go-getter;
· You have analytical skills and are a problem-solver;
· You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
· You will be mentored by a team with experienced colleagues;
· You will receive compensation and a laptop at your disposal;
· The possibility to graduate and gain experience making use of the knowledge and expertise within Accenture;
· Gain experience within a large, international consultancy agency;
· Duration: 6 months
· Hours/week 40
· Location: Amsterdam
· Start date: soon as possible
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.