Job Location: Amsterdam
Regional Description: Netherlands
Job Number: 00289206 00289206_en
Internship – HR - Talent Supply Chain
Are you an HBO/WO student and do you want to gain HR experience in a big international firm? Then this is your chance! Within the Talent Supply Chainteam (HR) of Accenture in Amsterdam we are looking for an intern per asap.
As an intern within the Talent Supply Chain you will be directly involved with all internal staffing activities in Accenture NL. You will be working closely with our Supply/Demand Balancing leads. Together with them you will be responsible for coordinating supply and demand for the projects that Accenture takes on for its clients. You make sure the open demand is directed to the right business unitand you make sure the open demand is entered in our systems the right way. When a role cannot be filled you will support in navigating alternative solutions: there may be a need to search abroad for the right resources or to hire a subcontractor. You will work closely with each of the Career Advisors in our team: their job is to facilitate the staffing of the employees in the business units they are responsible for. The Career Advisors will search for a match between the demand coming from the projects that you work on and the supply of our own employees. Together supply and demand strive for an ideal match between the available people and the skills that are needed on the projects.
If you wish to conduct a thesis or research combined with this internship, we will offer you the opportunity to work on that one day per week. You are welcome to use the knowledge and expertise we have within Accenture to that end.
The Talent Supply Chain team is part of our Corporate Functions department, which consists of approximately 60 people. You will work closely with the Supply/Demand Balancing leads, Career Advisors, Recruitment and HR Advisors and all other teams within HR NL.
· An HBO/WO studies within the field of HR, Management or another studies with HR affinity
· You are a team player with excellent communicative skills;
· You are proactive and organized;
· You have a strong personality and are good at networking;
· You know your way with excel or are prepared to learn this;
· You can work independantly and you are a go-getter;
· You have analytical skills and are a problem-solver;
· You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
What’s in it for you?
· You will be mentored by a team withexperienced colleagues;
· You will receive compensation and a laptop at your disposal;
· The possibility to graduate and gain experience making use of the knowledge and expertise within Accenture;
· Gain experience within a large, international consultancy agency;
· Gain valuable HR experience
· Duration: 6 months
· Hours/week 40
· Location: Amsterdam
· Start date: soon as possible
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.