Job Location: Hilversum
Regional Description: Nederland
Job Number: 00196039 00196039_nl
Transform the world around you by unleashing your skills and crafting the next generation of technology. Put your expertise to work as part of the world’s largest independent technology services provider and own the way as a trendsetter in Salesforce. We’re ready if you are.
Accenture Cloud First help clients harness the power of Salesforce to innovate, grow and improve. By implementing the latest methodologies, staying ahead of the digital curve is our business and driving disruption is what we do. Check out more information about our Cloud First teams here.
Are you interested?
Work with global talent at the forefront of technological services and tackle meaningful projects for top international businesses. You will start with training together with colleagues you will join seminars at various international locations: so, you will be primed before tackling exciting projects.
From day 1, you will also get personal mentoring from a senior colleague which allows you to focus on your development and taking your career to the next level. Additional employee benefits are; a permanent contract, lease car, laptop, smartphone, flexible benefits and flexible working hours.
• A Master or Bachelor degree
• 1 to 5+ years of meaningful experience as Java or Salesforce developer;
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming
• Understanding of CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN/CVS)
• Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments is a pro, but not a must have; you should be eager to learn new technologies on a fast pace
• Certified Salesforce developer or other Salesforce.com certifications
• Knowledge and experience with CRM packages such as Salesforce.com, Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics and / or SAP CRM is an advantage;
• Good command of English;
Examples of what you'll be doing
• The development, implementation and testing of Salesforce applications using force.com platform based programming languages;
• Defining technical Solution Design Documents;
• Contribute to the development of configuration specifications;
• Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions;
• Execution of technical analysis and crafting technical specifications for Salesforce solutions;
• Supporting the team as a domain expert by providing solutions;
• Ensure post-production support.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. Within Accenture, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries.
Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Accenture offers excellent employee benefits, including:
• A permanent contract;
• 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
• Appealing bonus program;
• Good transport arrangement (e.g. lease car);
• Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Expense and internet allowance;
• Discount on Accenture shares.
Is this the position for you?
Then we are eager to get to know you. Apply directly online through the button ´solliciteer online´ and send us your CV and motivation letter. For more information about this vacancy you can contact Arjan Geense via email@example.com
An assessment may be part of the selection procedure.
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the most prominent companies in the Netherlands, we drive innovation and craft the world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground-breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Cloud First is the number 1 Salesforce implementation partner and is growing at a fast pace, which gives you endless possibilities to shape your career the way you want.
Innovation is about bringing different people, ideas, and perspectives together. As an equal opportunities employer, Accenture welcomes all applications and does not discriminate.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.