Job DescriptionRole as a Manager will focus on the management and delivery of asset management client engagements, often interacting at an executive level, as well as sales and practice development activities, resulting in increased value and efficiency. As part of these, you will work on-
1. Identifying, assessing and solving asset management problems in the areas of strategy, processes, technology & governance
2. Helping clients to implement end to end Asset Performance Management, Data Management, Inventory Management, Reliability Management including various Digital solutions
3. Developing business and value case for APM solutions, helping clients to decide on importance of APM and its journey
4. Drive and innovate solutions to key business problems such as opex optimization, budget management, maximizing manufacturing production, reliability improvement, improving planning & scheduling efficiency etc.
5. Assisting/providing training to our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
6. Driving Asset Management Consulting business, sales activities including RFP response, Demos to clients
7. Managing client account & relationships to drive business oppurtunities
Job QualificationsGeneral Skills:
- Strong skills in business strategy and consulting with a background in asset performance management
- Ability to lead end-to-end asset management project delivery for client engagements
- Ability to build on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for business development in assigned areas
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- Strong project, resource and cost management experience while ensuring project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics
- Contribute to Thought Leadership by creating Point of Views on current industry issues aligned to our offerrings & solutions
Functional & Technical Skills
- Candidate should have strong industry/consulting experience in Asset Data Management, Asset Reliability Management & Inventory Management functions
- Lead Asset Data, Reliability, Work management & Inventory Management diagnostics projects to identify value oppurtunities and develop improvement plan
- Expertise on leading industry practice/standards on Data Management (ISO 14224, ISO 31000, ISO 55000), Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework
- Lead implementation of APM tools such as Meridium APM, AVEVA. Rockwell Automation, DNV GL etc., Data Management tools such Utopia MDG & Inventory Management tools
- Candidate should have a well-rounded understanding in topics such as Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Criticality analysis, Failure Mode effect analysis (FMEA), Inventory optimization, Critical sparing review, Asset & Material Data, Vendor & Service Data Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.