Internal Audit is responsible for developing and maintaining an efficient and effective program of internal auditing to enhance the corporation’s capacity to manage risk.
As a member of the regional audit team, the position is expected to deliver the regional internal audit plan in accordance with Internal Audit Standard and the regulatory requirements and monitor the business control environment on a continuous basis.
- Lead/execute operational and financial audit assignments, and special projects/ investigations as needed, for the region.
- Plan, execute and report the audit assignments, including work paper documentation, in accordance with Internal Audit Standard.
- Summarize audit findings and draft audit issues and report in a concise and precise manner. Provide practical and value adding recommendations. Present audit issues to clients/ audit manager/ the engagement team.
- Perform full population testing by applying data analytic skill.
- Coordinate and co-operate with other control functions such as Fraud Investigation team, SOX, Risk Management, Compliance, and external auditors to leverage review work to minimize interruption to business units.
- Monitor continuously the risks and developments of the business, including audit issues tracking and verification, and provide input into audit planning decision.
- Lead a small team to execute audit assignments and projects. Provide honest and constructive feedback and coaching to the team members on assignment basis.