“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Be the driving force of change for the world’s leading organizations
Rapid technological breakthroughs. Accelerating urbanization. Changing attitudes. Evolving demographics. Shifting global economic power. Unprecedented climate challenges. Your talent and creativity have never been more important than they are today. As part of the Accenture team, you help the world’s leading organizations navigate and adapt to a world of constant, accelerating change.
Who we are
Traversing 200 cities in 49 countries, , we are one of the world’s leading consultancies. More than 738k people strong, we work as one team with a common goal – to create 360º value everywhere by embracing change.
Together with many leading Ecosystem partners (Adobe, Alibaba, AWS, Drupal, Facebook, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Workday etc) we help more than 9,000 clients harness the power of innovation to fundamentally transform their business.
What you do
It’s an intensely varied role. Part expert advisor. Part designer. Part engineer. Part domain specialist. Part project manager. It offers the chance to flex both the left and right sides of your brain. You solve all sorts of intellectual and technical business challenges. Across different industries, contexts, and scenarios.
For example, you could find yourself:
• Implementing Cloud Migration Projects to optimize IT operating costs
• Redesigning customer’s UX experience and customer journey for Client’s Digital and IT teams
• Solutioning IT future landscape as result of Business Mergers or divestments
• Synthesizing data for business proposals to clients across various industries
How you do it
Your career entry point after graduation, your primary responsibility is to work with Senior Analysts, Consultants and Technology specialists as a team. Together, you help brands, organizations, institutions, NGOs, and governments use technology to refine, reimagine and reinvent how they work and what they do.
At a high level, some of your main tasks could be to:
• Understand client goals: Translate strategic direction and objectives from clients into holistic strategies and actions.
• Define the right problem: Conduct thorough research and analysis to identify root problems, causal factors, challenges, and potential solutions.
• Develop solutions: Optimize existing processes, or design new ones that enhance capabilities, increase efficiencies, drive transformation, and improve outcomes.
• Deliver solutions: Deploy Accenture methods, tools, resources, and assets to achieve intended outcomes, manage user reviews and stakeholder agreement meetings.
The Talent Advancement Program is designed to help you learn and advance at pace. About the Talent Advancement Program.
The Talent Advancement Program equips you with a robust foundation of theoretical knowledge, realworld experience, and domain expertise – everything you need for a career advising world leading organizations at the highest levels
Real-world experience meets structured learning
From the moment you join, you work on real projects that deliver real value. In parallel, professional mentoring and career guidance help channel your aspirations and decisions. And an individual progression plan ensures you build core capabilities and experience. Tailored to your individual needs, goals and interests, the plan sets you on the right track for a lifetime of career growth and non-stop learning.
The Talent Advancement Program is structured around six specialization Pods within Consulting and Technology. Each Pod supports a broad area of expertise within Accenture’s core services and capabilities. Pods are assigned based on your background, interests, capabilities, and qualifications. Within each Pod, there are lots of opportunities to explore different roles and opportunities. If you join us, you’re based in one of the following areas:
• Cloud First: Helping organizations migrate applications, data and infrastructure to the cloud. Core skills include Site reliability engineering; Cloud services; Network and security engineering; Full stack technologies; Dev sec ops; Test automation and Agile.
• Delivery Lifecycle Management: Helping businesses effectively manage and govern end-to-end project delivery and program control processes. Core skills include Project management; Issue & risk management; Conducting agile scrums; Setting up Delivery control tools, and Delivery metrics and governance.
• Security: Helping organizations defend their businesses and systems from risk, enabling them to operate safely and securely online. Core skills include Security Governance, Standards and Policies; Regulatory security requirements; Analysis of security incidents and events; Vulnerability analysis and analytics, and Patch management.
• Software platforms: Helping organizations implement industry-leading technologies and business optimization solutions for present and future needs. Core skills include Translating embedded platform expertise into client-specific scenarios; Project management, Application, Technical or Solution architecture; Delivery metrics and governance.
• Business Analysis: Helping organizations uncover strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats to performance and processes across functions and industries. Core skills include Business model design, Operating model design and Functional business analysis.
• Change Management: Helping organizations in the talent space by improving their business performance through people and culture. Core skills include HR strategy, Organizational design, Talent management, Leadership, Learning, Communication and Business readiness.