Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
Comms & Media (C&M) is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s S&C Global Network team. It focuses in serving clients across specific Industries – Communications, Media & Entertainment.
- Communications – Focuses primarily on industries related with telecommunications and information & communication technology (ICT). This dynamic team serves most of the world’s leading wireline, wireless, cable and satellite communications and service providers.
- Media & Entertainment – Focuses on industries like broadcast, entertainment, print and publishing.
Globally, Accenture Comms & Media practice works to develop value growth strategies for its clients, who are top-notch organizations, and help improve their offers and go-to-market performance and maximize organizational effectiveness. We work on end-to-end projects delivering management and technology consultancy to help our clients achieve greater profitability, quality, and reliability.
From multi-year major systems integration transformation deals to shorter more agile engagements, we have a rapidly expanding portfolio of hyper-growth clients and an increasing footprint with next-gen technology and industry practices, with the following requirements:
- Deep expertise in one or more Telecom Domains
- Lead delivery of small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients.
- Lead innovation transformation programs and process enablement for our clients
- Take responsibility within Comms & Media industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
- Develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
- Support global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice. Help in drafting proposals as an expert for domain areas.
- Lead proposals, business development efforts and coordinate with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements, business process flows and functional requirements
- Experience to engage with stakeholders independently
- Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.