At Accenture, we believe your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity, and your best true self to your work. Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to do incredible things. Together, we can create positive, long-lasting change.
Who We Are:
Sales Excellence at Accenture empowers our people to compete, win and grow. We develop everything they need to grow their client portfolios, optimize their deals and enable their sales talent, all driven by sales intelligence.
Someone who likes to get your message across concisely and clearly in anything you write or talk about. You're competitive by nature, and you enjoy digging into the details so you can provide a well-thought-out answer. You're always open to learning about new technology and trends. You also appreciate and can create a well-crafted story, in any medium.
About the Role:
You're a member of a writing team whose goal is to create clear, concise, and compelling sales materials to differentiate Accenture from its competitors. Along with writing, editing, researching, and using standard content and best practices, you will develop your creative storytelling skills to deliver innovative sales materials.
· Write, edit, research and proofread pursuit writing support requests
· Populate standard sections using baseline content
· Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers to develop materials
· Contribute to and work with content in internal repositories
· Apply best practices for writing and editing aligned with the global team
Contribute to and participate in the pursuit writing practice community