“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
· Support CFM lead for Client Accounts/Engagements to ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP, forecasting accuracy and assist to drive profitability. Scope includes financial reporting, trend, and variance analysis to improve forecasting accuracy, tracking against key client/engagement metrics, supporting internal management reviews and profitability initiatives.
• Ensure engagement-level U.S. GAAP and local statutory compliance, quality and integrity of engagement financial records.
Forecasting and Profitability:
• Monitor engagement financial status and costs, perform financial forecasting and analysis, and produce financial reports.
• Manage engagement financial records, as necessary, by understanding, explaining, and resolving major discrepancies that occur on the ledgers.
• Secure agreement on budgets, and on targets for KPI’s for financial reporting
• Develop and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics, lead monthly financial reviews with client/engagement leads and advise management in decision making.
• Assist to drive profitability initiatives.
• Execute working capital management by ensuring client agreement to bill and establishing and implementing appropriate debt follow-up.
• Estimate inventory and receivables reserve requirements for engagement(s), monitor adequacy of inventory & receivables, perform asset management of all inventory & receivables, and explain anomalies.
• Prepare engagement financials for internal management reviews.
• Provide support in opportunity development by reviewing pricings.
• Work closely with Client/Engagement leads, Client Group and Services Finance Leads (or equivalent), other Finance Operations executives (statutory accounting, Treasury)
· Reports to: CFM Leads/Supervisors
· Supports: Market Unit CFO, Client Group and Services Finance Leads, Commercial Directors, Client/Engagement Leads