The ecommerce Solution Architect will work with client teams to select, design and implement eCommerce solutions based on packages such as SAP Commerce (hybris), Adobe Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Commercetools. The ecommerce Solution Architect will be responsible for client solution strategy, defining the solution using leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies, which will provide a differentiated product in the marketplace, enabling competitive edge for our clients.
- Design and develop client strategies around eCommerce solutions
- Participate in eCommerce assessments at client sites, which includes as is/to be designed sessions and documentation to enable solution development
- Participate in designing business architecture associated with eCommerce strategy and solution
- Engage with senior client stakeholders, map business needs, build architectures and roadmaps for digital commerce transformation.
- Collaborate with technical resources to define architecture that supports eCommerce solution
- Drive eCommerce solution business case
- Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives
- Develop work estimates for eCommerce implementations during the sales cycle
- Support sales teams in creating solutions during pre-sales processes.