Talent & Organization – Organizational Analytics Consultant (NLP)
Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Intelligent Consulting Hub with approximately 3,000 Consulting and Strategy professionals (we like to call them rock stars!) based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Intelligent Consulting Hub Professionals….
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Organizational Analytics (OA) Consultant in our Talent & Organization (T&O) practice, a typical day might include:
- Comfortable with developing and deploying data-driven solutions to People transformation efforts for Accenture’s Global and Local clients
- Engage with clients to understand their challenges, requirements and concerns to determine the best OA solution
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to develop business solutions
- Define data-backed people strategies to support business transformational programs
- Co-create solutions and assist clients in developing action plans
- Build strong relationships with clients and foster business growth
- Contribute to T&O practice-building efforts
- Bachelors/ Masters degree
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Preferably 2 to 5 years of experience in people analytics and people management-related programs (workforce transformation, workforce M&A strategy, culture transformations, I&D strategy etc.)
- Working knowledge on interpreting Natural Language Processing (NLP) based ML model results
- Good to have NLP project exposure on any domain. Knowing to run python-based ML algorithms is an added advantage.
- Data fluency and working knowledge of statistical methodologies.
- Data interpretation with working knowledge of analytic models and digital tools
- Fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Ability to perform in a non-structured and dynamic environment
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You will enjoy:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN Malaysia_Industry Con_Comms & Medi_ML09/11
Posted 13 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Manager - Communication, Media & Telecommunication
Posted 27 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
SAP FICA/SAP ISU - Consultant - Utilities - Global Strategy & Consulting
Posted 29 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.