- Review the transaction / alert and highlight to Level 2 escalation if unusual activity is indicated
- Build on Process & Industry knowledge based on Fraud and Anti Money Laundering trends
- Adhere to the process requirements in accordance with established procedures and set standards.
- Complete assigned tasks independently in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks
- Achieve the levels of productivity and quality as per the standards, agreed for the process.
- All data requirements (timesheets and process information) is accurately updated in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Organization Policies and Rules
- Develop subject matter expertise in Fraud, AML & Customer Experience domain
- Shoulder additional team responsibility and engage with members as relevant
- Graduate – preferably in Commerce & Finance background (Bachelor’s Degree)
- English Communication – Strong Articulation & Written
- Logical & Analytical thought flow
- Team Player
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.