- Review and post month end journals, perform GA related month end closing tasks in SAP and prepare monthly reports.
- Co-ordinate & manage month end closing to ensure closing is completed per month end schedule
- Review and process fixed asset related transactions in SAP e.g. acquisition, capitalization, scrapping & sales.
- Graduated with a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business-related course.
- Able to write, read and communicate in Malay and English. Mandarin is compulsory if the role is for China support.
- With knowledge on basic taxation (VAT & WHT knowledge).
- Must be meticulous.
- Must be a good team player.
- Responsible and ensures accuracy in the completion of received tasks.
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.