Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
The Recruiter drives a wide variety of initiatives to ensure client delivery and continued growth in regional markets. The Recruiter will work in alignment with Accenture Digital Inside Sales (DIS) global recruitment and hiring objectives while serving as a resource for internal sales and delivery leaders.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter with excellent organizational skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Previous interaction with large, complex client organizations, highly preferred. A strong competitive drive for success is a must. Agency staffing, consulting or corporate recruiting experience required.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Identify and recruit top talent for various roles in technology and digital sales, including individual contributors, sales leadership, sales management and other technical and operational needs
- Act as a recruiter to hiring managers and the business
- Assist in developing and executing recruiting and sourcing strategies that identify and attract qualified candidates through various online sourcing, database and social media platforms
- Social and professional networking
- Attend local networking events as well as job and career events throughout the area
- Assist in taking campus recruitment efforts to new heights by forming and maintaining relationships with select college and university career services staff
- Attend college and university career expos, promoting our unique offerings
- Screen candidates in a consistent, professional, and insightful manor that includes detailed feedback
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating with internal staff in order to drive and organize phone, video and on-site interviews
- Proactively attack follow-ups and expeditiously contact employee referrals
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of potential candidates by conducting phone and in-person interviews (when safe to do so)
- Maintain pipeline of target skill sets
- Maintain current records of all jobs and candidates in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Come in with a positive, hard-working ethic and the level of ambition to assist in keeping multiple business units staffed with top Digital Inside Sales people
- Articulate and pitch our value proposition in the marketplace while relaying detailed job-specific information to prospective candidates
- Maintain candidate and interview flow in the occasional absence of Senior Management; assuring that the pipeline continues to flow
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a fully accredited college or university preferred
- A passion for people, technology and business
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and ability to thrive while handling multiple projects
- Can-do, Will-help attitude
- Strong knowledge and experience with sourcing, such as utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social recruiting platforms
- Must work well independently as well as in a team environment
- Impeccable work ethic and unwavering determination to succeed
- Ability to follow instruction without fear or hesitation of acting on one’s own volition
- Solid experience writing, editing, posting and managing online job postings and responses
- Strong organizational skills that include data management and entry into an ATS system (Workday preferred)
- Ability to educate, excite & close candidates
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to develop, nurture and expand a continuous pipeline of potential candidates for roles within stated markets
- Mastery of Ability to educate, excite & close candidates
- Proven history of working as part of a team to achieve a goal
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.