Qualifications And Experience:
• Strong business domain knowledge in banking or related Wealth management or retail banking domain
• Bachelor's degree in engineering/ business/ finance or equivalent
• 5-12 years of relevant wealth management or banking functional experience
• Experience of multiple country implementation would be an added advantage
• Strong quantitative, analytical, problem solving and process design skills that can translate analysis into solutions that meet business objectives
• Excellent communication skills and ability to handle communication at different levels and diverse population
• Understanding of technology and operational processes across functions / departments in the bank/market.
• Strategic forward thinking approach to challenges with outstanding communications, influencing, negotiating and persuasion skills
• Passionate, diligent and resilient individual with ability to thrive in ambiguity
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.