• Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
• With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good organizational skills and able to work as part of a team.
• Technical experience in Scala.
• Proficient with Java 8 (Lambda, Stream, Optional, etc.), spring boot / spring application framework / spring MVC. Good if a Full stack developer.
• Experience with version control applications (SVN, bitbucket, mercurial, GIT (gitlab or github)).
• Good to have knowledge in Jenkins.
• Good to have experience on unit testing (JUnit or have use Mockito Framework for testing).
• Experience with continuous integration and integrating APIs.
• Good understanding in Design Patterns and best practices in Java.
• Knowledgeable in Webservices such as REST and SOAP.
• Good to have knowledge in Cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
• knowledgeable in Application security.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.