Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
• Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
• Defining application objectives and functionality.
• Aligning application design with business goals.
• Developing and testing software.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Producing detailed design documentation.
• Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
• Developing documentation to assist users.
• Must have an experience in Banking, real time payments Exp. Java 8 and 11
• Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
• With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good organizational skills and able to work as part of a team.
• Proficient with Java 8 (Lambda, Stream, Optional, etc.), spring boot / spring application framework / spring MVC. Good if a Full stack developer.
• Experience with version control applications (SVN, bitbucket, mercurial, GIT (gitlab or github)).
• Good to have knowledge in Jenkins.
• Good to have experience on unit testing (JUnit or have use Mockito Framework for testing).
• Experience with continuous integration and integrating APIs.
• Good understanding in Design Patterns and best practices in Java.
• Knowledgeable in Webservices such as REST and SOAP.
• Good to have knowledge in Cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
• Knowledgeable in Application security.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.