Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
Perform end-to-end recruitment in line with client requirements, liaising with hiring managers, HR and business to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives. Source and pre-qualify candidates that match client requirements, primarily by leveraging technology, including the Internet.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities: -
• Interact with hiring managers to understand specific hiring requirements
• Develop hiring and sourcing approaches in consultation with client and Accenture subject matter experts (this may include determining and managing the appropriate sourcing channels/media for the most effective solution to meet requirements)
• Execute and monitor sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels, including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities
• Act as a Recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solution
• Identify screening criteria and screen pre-qualified candidates, presenting a shortlist to hiring manager for review
• Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
• Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates
• Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
• Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate
• Provide regular updates and feedback to hiring managers
• Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to fill
• Use Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation
• Interact on a timely basis with the internal or external client stakeholders to understand specific sourcing requirements
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years of recruiting experience
• Recruiting experience in Strategy Consulting roles
• Experience in management consulting, financial services or other professional services environments is advantageous
• Candidate Relationship Management
• Candidate Sourcing, Screening & Assessment
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.