HR Partner Manager
Kuala Lumpur Job No. r00083953
As a HR Partner, you will build deep personalized relationships with business leaders and our people and proactively support our people through their life, career and project experiences.
- To proactively provide individual employee coaching and guidance on career development, based on a strong understanding of a person’s interests and aspirations and knowledge of Accenture’s business
- To provide personalized employee support connecting people to projects, coaching people on “best fit” roles, balancing career goals and business priorities
- To have honest and transparent conversations, with compassion and empathy to help people grow, keeping both personal and key practice priorities at the forefront
- To work closely with your Practice Lead to understand our business/practice strategy and current performance and use that knowledge as you coach your people
- To work with our HR team to understand talent priorities and talent programs and make employees aware of specific opportunities
- To work closely with Talent Futurists and Talent Scouts to understand how the demand for talent is evolving
- To proactively work with employees to ensure business critical employee information is up to date and accurate (Skills, myScheduling, PA, etc.)
- To work with the Employee Experience to coordinate the Employee Experience in the practice, including engagement, feedback, coaching and learning
- To work with Inclusion & Diversity to develop and execute strategies and actions to achieve I&D objectives and measure the results and key trends in the practice
· Minimum of 6-8 years of HR partnering experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· Good communication and relationship management skills.
· Collaborative, able to work across organizational entities and to build and maintain strong networks.
· Advocate for inclusion and diversity with demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.