Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy and Consulting
Accenture Strategy and Consulting helps our clients envision and execute change at speed and scale. We co-create and co-innovate solutions that help clients better connect with customers, improve resilience, and drive sustainable growth. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Capability Network SCM Practice Overview:
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide
Supply Chain Management (SCM) under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of supply chain operations with focus on Planning and Fulfilment. With deep expertise in the domains of Demand, Supply, Inventory and Operations planning we ensure that the complete supply chain is tuned to operate as per plan. We have added value to our clients in the domain of sustainable supply chain with elements like green sourcing and improving resource efficiency.
The Planning team with SCM champions the aspects of supply chain planning across demand and supply planning functions. Statistical forecasting/demand planning, replenishment, production planning/scheduling, material planning, inventory management and S&OP are some of the areas where the team excels.
Various service offerings by the SCM teams are as follows
· Demand Planning and Analytics
· Supply Planning and Analytics
· Inventory Planning and Optimization
· Sales and Operations Planning
· Network Design
· Fulfillment Transformation
· Transport Management
· Logistics Procurement & Analytics
Drive client value creation
· Understand the client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
· Co-create with the client, articulate transformation and drive innovation agenda for the client
· Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
· Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
Lead Program Delivery
· Lead and deliver digital supply chain transformation projects and improvement initiatives, working with mid to large sized teams
· Coach team members on activities such as as-is process and maturity assessment, technology evaluation, opportunity identification, business case and roadmap creation and implementation of recommendations
Grow the business
· Drive sales, revenue and profitability for the practice
· Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
· Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell or deliver) successful transformation/innovation agenda
Develop Thought Leadership and Assets
· Lead/ Support development of cutting edge points of view/articles that drive Accenture equity in the market
· Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business
· MBA / Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management
· Engineering Degree
· 8-12 Years of consulting experience
· Strong process knowledge of demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, supply chain planning control tower
· Preferably one/two projects in Planning transformation implementation (Demand Planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning control tower) in a workstream lead role using business platforms like SAP IBP/APO, Kinaxis, O9, OMP, Anaplan, E2Open, Aera, JDA/BY, Oracle SCM
· Prior experience of 3-4 projects with end-to-end solution implementation in any of the modules (demand planning, supply planning, S&OP, control tower) in a client facing role
· Hands-on experience in O9 preferred
Key Competencies and Skills:
· Understand end to end supply chain planning concepts and different issues involved in the supply chain management
· Experience in different supply chain processes focusing demand planning, sales and operations planning, supply planning and control tower
· Experience in working supply chain packaged solution implementation projects, with an ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
· Strong design, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Ability to establish relationships with business, and bias for action
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN_Advanced Customer Engagement - Genesys Consultant
Posted 4 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Organizational Analytics (NLP) - Consultant - Talent & Organization
Posted 6 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Digital Risk & Compliance - Consultant - CFO & Enterprise Value
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.