The Technology Consulting business within Capability Network invents the future for clients by providing them with the right guidance, design thinking and innovative solutions for technological transformation.
As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset : Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
Working closely with our clients, Technology Consulting professionals design, build and implement cloud strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
- Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies.
- Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
- Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling cloud architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Developing our cloud aligned offerings and assets
- Mentoring and developing our people
- Cloud Strategy
- Define the clients’ cloud vision, objectives, and tangible success measures
- Define strategic options and scenarios for strategic decisions with recommendations on:
- Cloud Model (public, private, multi-cloud)
- Cloud types (e.g., IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS, FaaS)
- Build vs partnership model
- Service model with estimated demand, cost, and chargeback model
- Prioritize digital, data and analytics use cases and identify cost/benefit
- Assess impact of cloud on client’s Portfolio and identify challenges & risks
- Cloud Migration Approach
- Validate migration complexity categories (simple lift-and- shift, re-platform, refactor, etc.) and framework for recommending the appropriate migration path
- Validate and refine migration scenarios for defined migration clusters including costs & recommend migration plan considering:
- Migration options (e.g., lift & shift / re-platform / refactor)
- Target cloud (e.g., private / public / hybrid cloud)
- Migration costs and benefits (highlight SaaS alternatives where applicable)
- Migration prerequisites and tools
- Migration risks and potential business impact (e.g., downtime, latency)
- Provide migration challenges, risks & leading practices
- Cloud Operating Model Assessment:
- Analyze collected IT operating model data and identify focus areas for assessment
- Perform workshops / interviews with key IT stakeholders to assess the current state of IT Operating Model and identify potential gaps, in the following areas:
- IT Organization structure, role descriptions and team sizes
- IT Governance Model, including key leadership roles and bodies
- IT4IT Tools
- High level capability assessment identifying missing capabilities
- Identify existing people and capabilities and processes
present to manage cloud based environments
- Assess current IT service portfolio and existing sourcing model
- Formalize and validate cloud operating Model key pain points
- Cloud Operating Model Design
- Assess multiple cloud operating model options
- Define Cloud operating model, highlighting: -
- Service delivery model – services to be delivered
- People – organization structure, training programs, manpower planning and job descriptions
- Process – list of key processes to be established
- Governance – governance structure, compliance, policies, and RACI
- Tools – cloud monitoring, logging, and other cloud mgt and SRE tools
- Reporting and performance – target SLAs, OLAs, and relevant reports
- Support – detailed support structure and service charge-back model
- Define high-level information security policy for cloud usage, data storage, etc.
- Define and quantify the level of effort / resources required and associated costs
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
- Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
- Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
- Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
- Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- Graduation degree in Technology based subject or Engineering with strong academic background
- Industry certifications on one or more of Industry’s leading cloud hyper scalers (Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS etc.)
- Minimum of 8-10 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN_Organizational Design Consultant (CEO&ES)
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN Malaysia_Industry Con_Utilities_ML9
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN Malaysia_Industry Con_Capital Mark_ML07
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.